WHAT WE DO
The Marshall Goldsmith Group coaches help successful leaders get even better—by achieving positive, lasting change in behavior: for themselves, their people, and their teams.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We work with coaches who meet the following criteria:
- They are willing to learn and use to Stakeholder Centered Coaching methodology when coaching leaders to improve their behavior.
- They embody the Goldsmith philosophy of openness, sharing, and generosity with their fellow coaches in the SCC Network.
- They will serve as an example of the involving stakeholder process to the leader’s they coach.
HOW WE DO IT
Our certifications are run by Master Level Coaches who have helped many, many leaders achieve a sustainable long-term change in behavior that is both recognized and acknowledged by their Stakeholders. There are two certifications offered: 1) coaching individual leaders; and, 2) coaching teams. The Certifications include:
- Receiving the Coach’s Playbook prior to the certification to learn the principles and processes before coming to the workshop
- Attending a two, or three, day workshop that focuses on skill practice as a Stakeholder Centered Coach
- Register as a Certified Coach on the Global Website that provides a place to advertise your bio and have access to resources to help you succeed
- Ongoing support if needed by coaches in the network as you start coaching leaders in using their stakeholders to improve as leaders
- The use of surveyonline.com to support the measurement of improvement by leaders to validate the value of your coaching to all involved
- Moving to advanced and master certification through successful coaching engagements.