HIRE AN EXECUTIVE COACH
The Marshall Goldsmith Group offers experienced coaches who work one on one with successful leaders to help them get even better – by achieving positive, lasting change in behavior: for themselves, their people and their teams.
All our coaches have extensive experience working with senior-level executives.
WHAT WE DO
The Marshall Goldsmith Group coaches help successful leaders get even better—by achieving positive, lasting change in behavior: for themselves, their people, and their teams.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We work with leaders who meet the following criteria:
- They have achieved success.
- They want to focus on development of leadership behaviors (not strategy, financial acumen or other non-behavioral skills).
- They want to work with a coach to become even more effective.
HOW WE DO IT
All of our coaches utilize Marshall’s unique and practical methodology. Characteristics of the process include:
- Measurable outcomes regarding changes in the leader’s behavior as determined by stakeholders at the end
of the coaching engagement.
- Confidentiality, confidence and a positive outlook.
- A straightforward approach that does not require significant amounts of time. (If it did, busy leaders would not do it.)
- A focus on changing leadership behaviors and perceptions of behavior.
- Consistent delivery by experienced coaches who understand how to relate to senior executives.
- Comprehensive assessment of behaviors from key stakeholders.
- Ownership and guidance of the areas of focus for improvement by the leader being coached.
The articles below summarize Marshall’s executive coaching approach:
- It’s Not About the Coach
- The Success Delusion
- Coaching for Behavioral Change
- Leadership Is a Contact Sport
- Try Feedforward Instead of Feedback
- Why Coaching Clients Give Up